Is it too early to be excited for Tokyo?
Some of the places that we’re intending to go to:
1) Disneyland, but of course. Dina will be tall and old enough to ride on most of the rides there!
2) Asakusa. I’m excited for Dina and I to try on their kimono.
3) Owl café. Dina loves owl and she will be super excited to meet them!
4) Cat café. Okayla, I don’t need to go all the way to Tokyo to visit a cat café but looking at our schedule, I think we will have ample time to visit one.
5) Harajuku. Excited to go to kiddyland and buy all the soft toys on the shelves! Haha. I can imagine buying a new luggage to fit in all of Dina’s new toys.
Dina is also starting to love Gudetama ‘cause she loves anything in the form of an egg so she’ll be so excited when we bring her to a shop full of Gudetema which I believe is abundant in Japan. Japan also has a lot of this cute playdoh stuffs which Dina loves watching on at you tube (from pudding tv channel) so we know that we’re gonna buy lots of toys for Dina!
7) Shinjuku / Shibuya which I guess is a must go.
8) Places of interests like Meiji Shrine and Yoyogi Park for memory sake.
We won’t be heading to Roppongi Hills for the Tokyo City View although it is quite a popular spot because we’re not really keen. Not going Mt Fuji either. Happy to just stay in Tokyo and take our time to explore the area.
I really think that Dina will LOVE this trip so it’ll be quite a pity if she doesn’t get to join us. The hubs says to buy back lots of toys for Dina if she doesn’t but I think it’ll be quite sad. But I’m firm with the point that IF Dina has even a slight runny nose, I’m not gonna let her fly with us so she has to be completely healthy before she gets to follow us on this trip since it’ll be winter in December. The hubs and I must be healthy too. A week before the KL trip, the hubs was down with a bacterial infection (he had a prolonged fever) and a few days before the trip, I was actually coughing very badly so it was no surprise that Dina may have caught the virus from us before the KL trip but the fever only set in when we were already in KL.
To be honest, if Dina is not going to follow us on this trip, it’ll really be like a second honeymoon for us. It’ll be nice to have that time away just to ourselves after like…. 2.5 years but honestly, I’ll miss Dina like crazy!! 8 days without Dina…. How can!!
Anything else that I should consider adding into my itinerary? 🙂